February 18, 2008

ADVERSARIES

I partied with the kids this weekend. While doing so, discovered that my nephew Victor is the next Anthony Lister. Or maybe he'll be Alex Ross' successor. It's superheroes & villains all day.

LISTER'S


VICTOR'S

We also collaborated on a Bartman. I love his cape.

Some candids of the kids in their hip hop regalia and Marco icing.


From time to time, I get updates/follow ups from people that have purchased my work. They'll attach nice pictures of my pieces in their new home. It's kinda cool.

Until now! Eww. The photo is hilarious, and obviously a rouse. It's only funny because I know how much the Giants suck a big fat pork sword. Its my fault, I did ask that all Giant trappings not be within 10 ft of my painting. Whatever, at least the buyer- despite his obvious lack in SPORTS taste seems like a nice guy. Besides Catalina Creel roots for no one. The only thing she'd like about the San Francisco Gnats is the fact that they've collectively turned on their now unemployed superstar castaway Barry Bonds. I knew no one liked him, not even his teammates.

It's hella throwback Dodgers this spring training. Tommy Lasorda will be managing the split squad in FL for a couple of games while Joe Torre and the rest of the crew are out in China for the exhibition games against the Pads. Other throw back news, Chan Ho Park is a non roster invitee this year.

No comments: