April 29, 2009

April 29th

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!


In honor of your birthday, I decided to blog (at your request) my separated at birth observations, playoffs edition. Not to bring up a sore subject but first up... Sharks head coach Todd McLellan (left) and Smeagol/Gollum aka Andy Serkis (right). Eww I would reference LOTR, eww I would use the acroynm for the Lord of the Rings. They both don't get their precious in the end. How sad.

Has anyone else been trying to will the baby bulls over the celtics?
Brian Scalabrine (left) and Michael Rappaport (right) haha together RapScallion. More so in the body and the gingerness but also that headband screams Paulie Kirkwood.

Got past the Jazz hands. I hope Portland isn't next.

2 comments:

Mari said...

hahaha so on point.

and yes pleasssssssssse let the bulls beat the celtics. it's been a hell of a series. i'm a chicago girl. born and raised. (dont trip, i do NOT like the cubs) i'm having high hopes for tonight's game, but i doubt bulls win game 7.

MiTSY said...

I'm rooting for your baby bulls, ughhhh they should have won that last game. Can't believe Miller missed that free throw. :( Some fight though.