July 15, 2006

Sittin' Pretty

    Not to be outdone by the much more cagey and diligent blogger "R", I've decided to post some of my digi-drowryings for you phantom readers. It's a series of classy broads done up in sketchbook pro, the place I like to vent all my girlish drawing tendencies. Needless to say my paintings don't look anything like this, much to the dismay of my Mother and friends that have a hankering for all things cute. It'll probably be years until my next post, which may or may not be a good thing... either way soak it up there's more where this trash came from. I'll interupt the flow eventually, stick around.
P.S: I'm a two timing harlot, here's the link to my other neglected weblog on the dreaded maispeis. There you can find other $NAKE EYE$ folklore and visuals.





No comments: